Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
- 1 to 3 years experience.
- Knowledge utilizing 2D and 3D programs such as CadWorks, AutoCad 2010, Solid Edge, Solidworks, etc.
- requires knowledge of drafting and related practices to develop designs, drawings and layouts.
- possess the ability to resolve problems and communicate effectively.
- requires accuracy and thoroughness in organizing the drawing process, performing mathematical computations and applying tolerances.
- have a special combination of education and experience; demonstrated accomplishments in this field is highly desirable.
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.