Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
• Provides a single point-of-contact for geography-related planning questions, including recommending and enforcing space policies/standards, procedures, and protocols.
• Maintain, field verify, and report on space data and drawings, including space allocation.
• Lead development of preliminary program requirements for each department and translate into space requirement and test fit.
• Develop migration plans and sequencing of group moves/relocations.
• Assist in developing site-specific planning strategies with senior leadership.
• Implement and sell the Mobility program, including analysis of dark space studies, work style surveys, and making mobility recommendations.
• Supports the occupancy planning account team by helping to accurately maintain the database, ensuring utilization of tool conforms to Occupancy Planning standards, maintaining common data elements, completing occasional bulk data updates and working closely with the team on reporting.
• Accommodates ad-hoc requests for queries from database and provides properly formatted data to present the data clearly.
• Helps the team with the overall management and integrity of the database.
• Helps pull Quality Assurance Reports monthly, to be reviewed and cleaned up by the Occupancy Planners.
• 1-5 years of space/occupancy planning
• Experience with Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM).
• Excellent strategic, analytical, communication and presentation skills are essential.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office. Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets, required.
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.