Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
This position will deliver best practice requirements analysis, primarily in gathering, analyzing and negotiating business requirements and then producing high quality project deliverables that meet business needs.
This position supports multiple projects, from the translation of market requirements into business requirements, through to Detailed Business Requirements / High Level Technical Requirements (HLR) including prototyping and thin slice design and development.
1. Experience in leading business requirement definition projects
2. Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyze and then document information
3. Proven experience in analytical, research and problem-solving techniques
4. Experience in market analysis, business process modeling and use case analysis
5. Proven experience successfully facilitating workshops with various stakeholders Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to articulate complex processes and concepts to non-experts
6. Ability to establish creative solutions to meet requirements
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.