Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
This position will participate as a team member in the delivery of addiction treatment services to patients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. This position will conduct individual, group and family counseling and educational sessions. Your ultimate goal will be to give your patients the tools they need after they leave our services to keep recovery going independently in the community. If you are a conscientious and consistent self-starter and want to earn a living by helping people achieve a better quality of life, then this position may be the right place for you to make a difference!
This position will undertake the primary case management responsibilities for designated patients. You will also ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent with DASA, TJC and Medicaid regulations.
Additional responsibilities for this position include:
1. Attending workshops, lectures and trainings for patients, families and staff
2. Coordinating counseling efforts with mental health professionals and other health professionals such as doctors, nurses and social workers
3. Interviewing patients, reviewing records and conferring with other professionals to evaluate individuals’ mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
In this position, you must be strong-willed and organized. You must be a leader and possess excellent time management skills. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional requirements of this position include:
1. Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in addiction treatment
2. Having proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
3. Having substance abuse counseling experience is preferred
4 HS Diploma/GED
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.