Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
1. Previous physician office and or hospital billing and follow up experience required.
2. Must have strong working knowledge in managed care plans.
3. Candidates must have experience in medical terminology, ICD-9 coding, CPT codes, UB04 and 1500 claim forms.
4. Data entry experience.
5. Compliance with all billing-related HIPAA policies.
6. Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel required.
7. Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of detail work accurately and efficiently and meet deadlines.
1. Data entry of charges and billing of claims to various insurance companies
2. Medical AR follow-up procedures to include reviewing and working aging reports, denials and insurance correspondence from various insurance carriers
3. Ability to audit and analyze patient accounts
4. Requires vast awareness of different medical software or the ability to learn new customized software quickly
5. Payment posting and account reconciliation
6. Review and process adjustments and refunds on patient accounts
7. Support Programs by responding promptly and accurately to inquiries.
1. Must have strong working knowledge in Texas Medicaid and managed care.
2. Candidates must have experience in medical terminology, ICD-9 coding, CPT codes, UB04 and 1500 claim forms.
3. Data entry experience.
4. Compliance with all billing-related HIPAA policies.
5. Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel required.
6. Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of detail work accurately and efficiently and meet deadlines.
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.