Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
This position is responsible for training clients on their software. This position is also responsible for creating documentation and courseware for each client.
- Work with team to gather client’s specific needs and business rules for preparing training materials.
- Write User Guides and Quick Reference Cards specific to client’s software model.
- Create training data and exercises to support training of client’s specific software.
- Preparing other materials for training (e.g. sign-in sheets, tent cards, issue sheets, evals).
- Procuring materials for TTT and client trainings (candy, gift cards, etc…).
- Train consultant trainers through Train the Trainer programs.
- Train clients on their specific software.
- Create web-based training content (storyboards, video recording and editing).
- Assist with maintaining user list on Training Website, as well as upload web-based training content.
- Follow SOPs and DOPs pertaining to Training Department.
- Responsible for ensuring all materials are created, printed and shipped to training sites.
All candidates must have excellent writing and communication skills. Basic computer programming knowledge or web development experience a plus. This is a great opportunity for a recent college grad!
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.