Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
This position must provide the client with the best overall levels of service, meet and exceed the established goals for on-time pick up and delivery. Responsibilities may include, identify areas to improve service levels, problem resolution, proactive approach with service provider and client Logistics Centers rate quotes and respond to general inquires regarding client’s inventory and shipments. This position requires a background in logistics / warehousing.
This is a temp to perm position
1. Provide project management of site delivery activity.
2. Provide rate quotes for nonstandard transportation, i.e. expedite shipments. Perform order registration which may include special requirements, ie, extra labor, forklifts, cranes, etc.
3. Ensure on-time pickup and delivery, track and trace shipments.
4. Timely review and processing of service provider invoices
5. Inventory Management, physical inventory reconciliation, cycle count reconciliation.
6. Inbound and outbound reconciliation.
7. Order Management, maintain customer Parts Master.
8. Ensure supplier compliance by customer; pre-notice, on-time, proper packaging and labeling.
9. Work with service providers to resolve inventory discrepancies and other issues as needed.
10. Work with customer to resolve inventory discrepancies. Follow-up with regards to exception reporting and damage assessment, communicate to customer.
11. Escalate service failure and issues to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution.
12. Ensure proper inventory levels per customer expectations.
13. Actively participate in process flow documentation and standard operating procedures and identify opportunities for improvement based on customer needs.
1. 1 to 3 years of customer service background in logistics with ability to handle problem resolution in timely manner.
2. Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge with strong emphasis on Excel used for tracking and analysis
3. Able to work well in a team environment as well as individually.
4. Must be able to manage inventory in an RF system environment. This candidate will work in an office setting but will be expecting to travel to warehouse as needed.
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.