Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
1. Must be able to handle dogs of all sizes and cats
2. Must enjoy working with both people and pets
3. Must have the stamina to walk energetic dogs as well as ensure our pet resort looks inviting and clean
4. Must have a flexible work schedule where you can work during the week, as well as, on the weekends and holiday time frames.
5. Must be able to follow directions and comply with processes and procedures
6. Must have a keen sense of observation when observing the pets
7. CAN NOT BE ALLERGIC TO DOGS OR CATS
8. CSRs: Must be able to multi-task and handle large phone call volumes and walk in tours
9. CSRs: Must have a positive, upbeat phone voice and personality
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.