Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
This position performs the hemodialysis treatment procedure delivering safe, efficient care of the highest quality.
1. Understands basic renal function and the consequences of renal failure.
2. Demonstrates basic knowledge of treatment modalities available.
3. Understands and performs the hemodialysis procedure according to CharDonnay policies and procedures.
4. Ensures that all safety checks are completed before dialysis is initiated.
5. Monitors and records dialysis treatment parameters such as vital signs, weight changes, etc. and communicates information to licensed personnel.
6. Demonstrates an understanding of sterile technique.
7. Knows and follows all CharDonnay policies and procedures for infection control and understands the hazards associated with failing to follow those procedures.
8. Performs thorough patient assessments, as evidenced by documentation and feedback to the licensed personnel.
9. Promotes the education of patients and their understanding of their disease and its treatment.
1. High School diploma/GED
2. One to Two years experience
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.