Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
Full time and temp to perm positions are available!
Duties include, however not limited to:
1. Labeling and filling prescriptions
2. Entering prescriptions onto the computer
3. Dispensing the prescriptions
4. Dealing with physicians on queries related to the prescriptions
5. Stock taking, medical inventory and ordering drugs
6. Administration tasks including dealing with insurance claims or medical authorities
7. Preparation of IV mixtures, ointments and creams
8. Screening calls or making routine inquiries on behalf of the pharmacist.
Previous experience in retail pharmacy is helpful, but technicians from all pharmacy backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.