Our culture is rooted in our values — values like integrity and honest communication. It's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, a culture in which people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. When asked why they choose to work with us, clients talk about our high level of professional ethics, our loyalty and our approachability.
1. Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
2. Coordinates and assists with legal matters.
3. Coordinates employee handbook development, update and maintenance.
4. Administers the Company's benefits programs; processes enrollment applications and assists employees with questions.
5. Administers 401(k) plan; maintains employee files; creates reports to fund employee accounts semi-monthly. 6. Maintains employee personnel files and related documents.
7. Assists with recruiting, hiring, terminations and other human resources related actions; prepares and coordinates documentation.
8. Reviews timesheets, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
9. Processes paperwork for new employees and enters information into the payroll system. (ADP)
10. Computes wages and deductions, and enters data into computers.
11. Records employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
Our culture allows you to grow both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. It means you can move through out the firm or even to a different country and still find the same working culture. When we recruit, we look for people who will enjoy our culture, quickly feel at home and thrive on the opportunities it provides.